WHAT MAKES YOUR HOME SELL?
I listen to your goals and expectations, provide you with a look at the most current market comparable properties, provide you tips for getting your home in show condition, and use an array of tools and technology to market your home.
How it's priced, how it shows, and how it is marketed.
Tips to having a successful showing of your home.
The exterior of your home:
- Open all the blinds, drapes, curtains, close the garage door.
- Remove all vehicles from in front of your home and driveway.
- Remove trash/recycle cans.
- Put your yard umbrellas up and remove any furniture coverings.
- Have your yard trimmed and clean.
The interior of your home:
- Replace any light bulbs that aren't working.
- Turn on all lights.
- Hide items such as vacuum, trash cans, pet beds, etc.
- Hide stacks of magazines of newspapers.
- Remove any personal notes, messages, photos, etc.
- Clean all glass and mirrors of streaks.
- Vacuum and mop.
- All beds should be properly made up.
- Hang fresh towels in the bathrooms.
- Try to eliminate any odors several days before showing.